Translate

Sunday, January 09, 2011

What does your ideal cookbook bookshelf look like?


Jane Mount's "Ideal Bookshelf"series features a print for cookbook lovers based on favorites often included in home cook collections.  If you're a cookbook addict like myself, you will really appreciate this print.  

Top photo: Jane Mount's ideal bookshelf 102: Cooking (mounted on a bulletin board for viewing purposes)
Bottom photos: Some of my actual bookshelves (confession: many more cookbooks are in my possession but not featured in this post)




2 comments:

Felicia said...

I love the martha stewart baking book! One of my favorite books (a lucky pick-up from the sale shelf) is a book call "sky high: irresistible triple-layer cakes." Delish! One of my favorite cakes to make is the vanilla bean cake with white chocolate frosting, though I use martha stewart's steps for making italian buttercream, because sky high's suggestions on frosting making simply do not work for me.

Shannon said...

you're missing "baked" and its sequel. i also love all the chronicle books cookbooks! can't wait to add "luscious chocolate desserts" to my collection!