Translate

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Great American Bakery Hunt to attend International Food Blogger Conference in Seattle!

International Food Bloggers Conference 2010
The Great American Bakery Hunt is attending the International Food Blogger Conference in Seattle!  I am really pumped to attend this conference, which will be the perfect wrap-up to a summer of running camp sessions, a season when I have little time to blog and most of my culinary conversations involve camp food.  (Don't get me wrong, camp food has its charms, but I miss being able to spontaneously cook whatever I want or discover hole in the wall eateries in LA!) 


Anyway, I am looking forward to learning from everyone, bringing some good ideas back from the conference, meeting others from the food blogosphere, and to eating Seattle food and wandering around Pike's Place.

So please, stay tuned...
You may have noticed that my posts are minimal lately, but have no fear, the hunt is on!   I must take somewhat of an annual hiatus during summertime due to working at a year-round camp for kids, but the hunt will be back in full force this fall.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

S said...

Have a great time. You're the queen of the bakery hunting world!