Translate

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Excuses, excuses...

Dear readers, I know you've probably had your fill of apologetic posts, but my absence is not without reason.

Scientists have found that 90% of my blog neglect can be attributed to my passion for working at a nonprofit organization. I keep myself quite busy, so while my hunting stomach is full, my bakery posts are piling up in some lobe or another of my brain-- the frontal lobe? the temporal? I can't be too sure, but these posts exist somewhere and they must be written!

While 90% of my blog neglect is work-related, scientists have found that 10% of blog neglect is due to other factors including but not limited to efforts to have a social life, family obligations, moving in and getting settled into a new apartment, a trip to Nashville, Netflix, and explorations in a new city (Santa Monica, in my case). The latter is thankfully, an activity that still nurtures The Great American Bakery Hunt, although it does not hasten posts.

When it comes down to it, I need to stop making excuses and start blogging more. Even with the hard facts of science behind me, the American public still needs a bakery hunter on their side.

I have not forgotten the hunt, so stay tuned.

No comments: