Translate

Monday, November 12, 2007

infatuated with Simplicity

It is sometimes unreal to me how the simple things in life can make me so happy. For example: the wedge of Humboldt fog cheese I am currently snacking on, a great run, or laughing so hard that my stomach might explode. It is with this in mind that I would like to thank the folks at Yummy Cupcakes. I was strolling along Santa Monica's 3rd street with a few friends when I suggested we wander over to get some cupcakes. As we walked up to Yummy Cupcakes, we spotted a table in front of the store that read "FREE CUPCAKES: Take 1, take 2, just enjoy." We gathered some cakes just as a crowd started to form, right before the cakes disappeared in a flash! What are the odds that The Great American Bakery Hunt would stumble onto this?

1 comment:

Rider926 said...

Your experience with these baked goods was Simply karma.