Translate

Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's the little things in life...

Did I mention how much I love the fact that 7-11 has free mini- marshmallows to go with your hot chocolate? Sure, they don't really taste that much like real marshmallows, but it's still a nice treat on a rainy day.

I only wish that American 7-11's actually had quasi-legitimate baked goods like the ones in Denmark do. As it is, the food that they sell isn't so appetizing.

Even more of a stark difference is found in the hot dog culture that surrounds both countries: The hot dogs in DK 7-11's are amazingly better than their US counterparts. Danish hot dog culture in fact, is something I sorely miss. While a cold Californian might warm their hands with a cup of cocoa, it's all about pølse in Scandinavia, and I happen to like it that way. On the other hand, I don't know if the Danes get access to free mini marshmallows.

The grass is always greener my friends!

No comments: