Translate

Monday, April 04, 2011

Some people count sheep if they can't fall asleep. I count loaves of AFrame's hot and crusty 5-grain pan de sal...


On March 21, 2011 I sank my teeth into AFrame's loaf of hot and crusty 5-grain pan de sal as I sat with 5 friends for dinner at the Culver City establishment.  I've thought about it more than a few times since.  Now, I was already in a jolly state from the outstanding cocktail they created for me while I was waiting for a table.  And while I generally love the experience of a picnic style meal, I could have devoured that little loaf all on my own.  So warm and so perfectly paired with a slab of butter, I enjoyed every bite I could get my hands on (but yes, I did the right thing and shared.)  Thanks to the fine folks at AFrame for such a great overall experience.

No comments: