Translate

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boulangerie Mystery

Is it at all possible that the pages of both my Magnolia Bakery Cookbooks are scented?

I could swear that a sweet bakery-like scent is emanating from both the Magnolia Bakery Cookbook as well as the 'More From Magnolia' Cookbook.

I really need some reassurance on this one, as this isn't something that has happened since I read my last scratch n' sniff book at age 5.

p.s. thanks to the Rice Family, who recently gave these aromatic books to The Great American Bakery Hunt.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this!

2 comments:

Z said...

The question is: Were they USED cookbooks when you received them? I guess that would be too obvious. Maybe they assemble the books in the bakery production area...

Felicia said...

Actually, one day I put bowls of baked goods on your books.


Baked goods shaped like meat.