Translate

Friday, June 19, 2009

Baked, another one for New York

New York is a city rich with bakeries, and here's another one this Californian will file away for future adventures. Not only was Baked recommended by a friend and local to the area, but apparently their brownies are one of Oprah's favorite things. While I know the media queen has named a lot of favorite products, I also think she has probably had the opportunity (and the means) to taste some of the best brownies in the world. So I'm taking this place pretty seriously. An open request to Baked: I'm running short on flight money, so please consider establishing a California location.

1 comment:

Meg Trainer said...

love Baked! I went to NYC to see my sister who lives in Brooklyn & we made a trip to Red Hook to check out Baked! They were doing really intersting things, but my favorite was the apricot nd rosemary bar! Unreal!!! The mint brownies were also amazing!